Management / NRI Seats
Private colleges have Government permission to sell certain percent of their seats at premium rates under Management Quota. Percentage of seats under Management Quota varies from state to state. However to get admission under Management Quota students should meet the Eligibility criteria.
Taking into consideration of individual profile and the professional market scenario, we give the assistance to make the best career choice. Choosing the right course in the right colleges or university for the candidate is our utmost priority. We not only provide you the periphery details unlike other consultants, we see to that our candidates are equipped with in-depth personal guidance which help in choosing the right course in accordance with their profile , financial constraints , future aspirants and interest.
- TRUMP has large information base for colleges across India and abroad. And will help you to find colleges in accordance with your requirements.
- TRUMP will help you to filter colleges, which meets your budget constraint.
- TRUMP will provide all information regarding admission procedure in those colleges.
- TRUMP will keep you posted with all the upcoming events and important dates.
- TRUMP will assist on your visit to colleges of your choice.
- TRUMP will guide you throughout the admission procedure. Right from filling of form, till you are admitted in the college.
MANAGEMENT QUOTA /NRI QUOTA
As per the notification of All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi, India vide their Letter No. F. 37-3(ii) /Legal /AICTE, the following regulations are been made.
1. Short title and commencement
- These regulations may be called the All India Council for Technical Education Regulation 2000 for admission under Foreign Nationals / Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) Category / Quota in AICTE approved Institutions.
- These shall come into force on the date of publication in the Official Gazette.
These regulations shall be applicable to the Foreign Nationals / Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) as defined at sub-regulation(3) of this regulation for the purpose of admission to AICTE approved Institutions.
(a) Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) :
Persons who are citizens of other countries (except Pakistan and Bangladesh) who at any time held an Indian Passport, or who or either of his parents or any of his grand parents was a citizen of Indian by virtue of the provisions of the Constitution of India or Sec 2(b) of Citizenship Act, 1995 (Act No. 57 of 1955).
(b) Foreign Nationals :
Citizens of all countries other than India, who are not of Indian origin as defined under PIO.
(c) Foreign Student :
Foreign Student in this context shall be defined as the student who possesses a foreign passport.
(d) Non-Resident Indian (NRI) (as per Income Tax Act, 1961) :
As per Income Tax Act, 1961 an individual is Non-Resident for income tax purpose, when he is "not a resident" or who is "not ordinarily resident". A person is treated as "not ordinarily resident" when any of the following conditions is satisfied :
- If he has not been resident in India in nine out of ten preceding years; OR
- If he has not been in India for a period of 730 days or more during the preceding seven years.
A person, who is Non-Resident in India or Not Ordinarily Resident, is taxed in India only for his income in India. He is not taxed in India for income abroad.
(a) Foreign Nationals / PIOs :
Under these Regulations fifteen percent (15%) seats in all the institutions / University Departments approved by AICTE offering technical courses leading to Diploma, Degree and Post-Graduate Degree in Engineering & Technology, Architecture & Town Planning, Pharmacy, Applied Arts, MBA & MCA, Hotel Management & Catering Technology, shall be allowed on supernumerary basis from amongst Foreign Nationals / Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) over and above the approved intake. This is subject to the availability of adequate infrastructural facilities in the respective institutions. These supernumerary seats shall be exclusively meant for the foreign students in the diploma, under-graduate and post-graduate courses with a rider that under no circumstances a seat remained unfilled shall be allocated to any one other than a foreign student/PIO. Foreign_Nationals/Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) admitted in an AICTE approved institutions through Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) or as Govt. of India nominee shall be included within this 15% Ceiling.
The existing provision for admission upto five percent (5%) of the sanctioned intake under "NRI" (Non-Resident Indian) quota in AICTE approved private unaided Institutions would be extended to all Institutions / University Departments approved by AICTE. The expression "Non-Resident" has the same meaning as assigned to it under the Income Tax Act, 1961.
(b) The admissions under all these categories shall be made on merit amongst the applicants.
5. Fees :
The concerned State Government shall lay down tuition and other fess for candidates to be admitted under NRI / Foreign National / Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) Category / Quota.