Vellore Institute of Technology Direct Admission
Anyone can’t actually predict its exact amount as it totally depends on the people & demand for a management quota seat. Vellore Institute of Technology Direct Admission always take a keen interest in the student’s academics, that’s why they started management quota schemes. Due to which students with fewer marks in examinations can get direct admissions in VIT under management quota. The admission is done by paying a certain amount of donation to the university’s fund. This criteria also benefits the students which couldn’t get good scores in the examinations, but want to study under the top universities. Universities like Vellore Institute of Technology, welcome all the students with open arms.
Every year thousands of students take direct admission in VIT Vellore under management quota. Then the university treats every students as the same and mold them to build a powerful and successful career for the future. The students get lots of practical and internships experience. TRUMP® Career Solution [AN ISO 9001:2015 certified Company] Visit our website- www.trump.net.in or email us: email@example.com, for more enquiries, Visit- www.engineering-admission.in Call @ 9742479101 (Ankit Mishra), 9742886036 (Anis), 9035556036 (Mayur Gautam) & 9632226036 (Shekhar)
About Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore
Vellore Institute of Technology was established under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission (UGC) Act, 1956, and was founded in 1984 as a self-financing institution called the Vellore Engineering College. VIT was established with the aim of providing quality higher education on par with international standards. It persistently seeks and adopts innovative methods to improve the quality of higher education on a consistent basis.
The campus has a cosmopolitan atmosphere with students from all corners of the globe. Experienced and learned teachers are strongly encouraged to nurture the students. The global standards set at VIT in the field of teaching and research spur us on in our relentless pursuit of excellence. In fact, it has become a way of life for us. The highly motivated youngsters on the campus are a constant source of pride.
VIT Vellore Memoranda of Understanding with various international universities are our major strength. They provide for an exchange of students and faculty and encourage joint research projects for the mutual benefit of these universities. Many of our students, who pursue their research projects in foreign universities, bring high quality to their work and esteem to India and have done us proud. With steady steps, we continue our march forward. We look forward to meeting you here at VIT.
Some Facts regarding VIT
- Over 2,23,000 appeared for the VIT Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE) in 2017.
- The institution offers 36 Undergraduate, 31 Post graduate, 4 Integrated and 3 Research Programmes.
- NAAC has re-accredited VIT with an ‘A’ grade. Know the possibility Vellore Institute of Technology Direct Admission – 2019 batch
- A 360-acre eco-friendly campus with over 50.83 lakh sq.ft. built-up space at Vellore.
- A 170 acre eco-friendly second campus at Chennai. Know the possibility Vellore Institute of Technology Direct Admission – 2019 batch
- Over 35,000 students, with nearly 1/3rd of them women
- Students from 60 countries as well as from every state in India. Know the possibility Vellore Institute of Technology Direct Admission – 2019 batch
- Over 1400 faculty and 1413 staff.
- VIT has been accredited by TCS, Wipro and Cognizant for academic collaboration and placements.
- Entered the Limca Book of Records for Campus Recruitment. Know the possibility Vellore Institute of Technology Direct Admission – 2019 batch
- VIT was ranked 801-1000 in the world by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings of 2018 and 251-300 in Asia. The QS World University Rankings ranked it 271-280 in Asia in 2018.
- The National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) ranked VIT 24 overall and 16 among universities in 2018. Know the possibility Vellore Institute of Technology Direct Admission – 2019 batch
- Among engineering colleges it was ranked 16 by NIRF in 2018, 5th by India Today in 2017 and 9th by Outlook India in 2017.
- The VIT Business School was ranked 17 among management schools in India by NIRF in 2017 and 54 in India by Outlook India’s “Top 100 Management Schools” of 2016. Know the possibility Vellore Institute of Technology Direct Admission – 2019 batch
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering (Spec. in Bioinformatics)
- Computer Science and Engineering with Specialization in Information Security
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Tech. Electronics and Communication Engineering with Spec. in IoT and Sensor
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Electronics and Communication with ( Spl. In Biomedical Engineering )
- Electronics and Communication with ( Spl. In Sensors & Wearable Technology )
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical ( Spec. in Automotive Engineering )
- Mechanical ( Spec. in Energy Engineering )
- Production and Industrial Engineering
VIT admits students through its own engineering entrance exam, called the Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE). It is conducted every year in the month of April and May. The exam has been conducted online since 2013 and in 2018 212,000 students have registered. Admissions for non-engineering undergraduate programmes are granted on the basis of the applicants’ 12th standard board exam results. It is mandatory for every student to have studied mathematics as a regular subject to be considered for admission.
VIT offers academic programs in Engineering, Technology, Applied Sciences, and Management. It offers 20 undergraduate programs, 34 postgraduate, four integrated MS courses, and four doctoral programs. VIT consolidated its disciplines into 10 Schools of Study with the addition of the VIT Law School at its Chennai campus. Know the possibility Vellore Institute of Technology Direct Admission – 2019 batch
Research centers are part of the schools to encourage collaboration between the research and coursework areas and provide an opportunity for coursework students to participate in research projects. VIT organizes industrial workshops like Automotive Engineering, organized by ParaMek Technologies in GraVitas Fest. Know the possibility Vellore Institute of Technology Direct Admission – 2019 batch
VIT is among the first in India to implement the Fully Flexible Credit System (FFCS) which gives the students flexibility to make their own timetables by choosing the subjects and the faculties under whose guidance they want to study. In the academic year 2017-2018, VIT achieved an average placement of Rs. 6.5 Lakhs. Major Companies like Microsoft, Deloitte, TCS Digital and Bank of America were the top recruiters for this season. Know the possibility Vellore Institute of Technology Direct Admission – 2019 batch
Placement Cell in VIT
VIT University has been consistently setting records of campus placements amongst private institutions in India. Producing graduates who are well equipped to handle the working norms of the industry and commerce in the public and the private sectors has been the primary aim of the university. VIT have over 400 recruiters from Core Engineering and Software companies who visit each year. Know the possibility Vellore Institute of Technology Direct Admission – 2019 batch
The PAT centre plays an integral role in creating the illustrious placement record of VIT. It ensures smooth functioning of the placement activities in the campus. The centre further facilitates training activities of the students and makes sure they get placed in the best of both national and international companies. Know the possibility Vellore Institute of Technology Direct Admission – 2019 batch
The key responsibilities of the PAT centre are listed below:
- To organize campus interviews for final year students with industries and business houses of repute from all over India.
- To prepare students to face campus interviews by arranging training in Aptitude tests, group discussions, preparing for Technical and HR interviews through professional trainers and VIT alumni. Know the possibility Vellore Institute of Technology Direct Admission – 2019 batch
- To promote career counselling by organizing guidance lectures by senior corporate personnel and most importantly by the immediately placed senior students.
|Internship||10k to 45k||June/July|
|Super dream Companies||10 lakhs and above||July/August|
|IT Services Companies||3 to 4.5 lakhs||September|
|Dream Companies(IT)||4.5 lakhs and above||September to May|
|Dream Companies(Core)||3 lakhs and above||August to May|