About: RNS Institute of Technology
R.N. Shetty Institute of Technology (RNSIT) established in the year 2001 which is located in Bangalore, India. RNSIT is one of the best accredited engineering colleges in bangalore and top accredited engineering colleges in bangalore. The college is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological UniversityWith a continuous desire to provide quality education to the society, the group has established RNSIT, an institution to nourish and produce the best of engineering talents in the country. RNSIT is among the top 10 engineering colleges in Karnataka. The Computer Science Department of the college has been regarded as one of the best in the state.
- Accreditation:- NBA& AICTE
- Affiliations: VTU
- Mission: To impart high quality education in Engineering and Technology and Management with a difference, enabling students to excel in their career.
- Vision: Building RNSIT into a world-class institution.
Undergraduate Engineering Programs
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Information Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
Postgraduate Engineering Programs
- Master of Technology in Computer Science Engineering
- Master of Technology in Computer Network Engineering
- Master of Technology in Industrial Electronics
- Master of VLSI Design & Embedded Systems
- Master of Power Electronics
- Master of Business Administration [MBA]
- Master of Computer Applications [MCA]
- Sports and Gym
- Internet Facility
- Exclusive Placement and Training Centre to facilitate on-campus Placement opportunities to the students.
- Pre-placement training in soft skills (like Personality Development, CV Writing, Communication Skills, Aptitude tests, Interview Technique etc.) by giving online tests.
- More than 80% of students from all the programs are being placed.
- Many of top MNC’s are involved in placements like TCS, Infosys, Wipro, IBM, Robert Bosch , GE, AT&T, SAP, Unisys, Accenture, etc.