About: PES University
PES University originally named the PES Institute of Technology (PESIT) was established in 1972. PES is located in Banashankari III Stage, Bangalore. PES is focused on four main educational areas: Engineering, Medicine, Management and Life Sciences. The institutions offer both foundation courses in these areas, as well as specialization with a Bachelors/ Master/ PhD Degree. PES College is rated as one of the top engineering colleges in India by Outlook India, Dataquest and Mint.
- Accreditation:- NBA, NAAC, AICTE
- Affiliations: PES
- Mission: To provide students with a sense of history, an understanding of values and ethics, a commitment to law and morality, an appreciation of human creativity and an analytical inquiring mind.
- Vision: To create professionally superior and ethically strong global manpower.
- The PES Quality Policy: Our quality policy is to develop highly skilled human resources with the ability to adapt to an intellectually and technologically changing environment with the participative efforts of the management, staff, students and parents.
Undergraduate Engineering Programs
- Mechanical Engineering (Total number of seats available are 180)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (Total number of seats available are 120)
- Telecommunication Engineering (Total number of seats available are 120)
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Total number of seats available are 120)
- Information Science and Engineering (Total number of seats available are 120)
- Computer Science and Engineering (Total number of seats available are 240)
- Biotechnology (Total number of seats available are 120)
- Civil Engineering (Total number of seats available are 120)
Postgraduate Engineering Programs
- Department of MCA
- M.Tech (Computer Science and Engineering)
- M.Tech (Electronics and Communication Engineering)
- M.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)
- M.Tech (Web Technologies)
- M.Tech (Power Electronics)
- Sports and Gym
- Internet Facility(wi-fi campus)
- Medical facilities
- Modern cafeteria (offering vegetarian and non-vegetarian )and number of other restaurants on campus offering a variety of different cuisine – from North Indian menu to South Indian specialties.
- Exclusive Placement and Training Centre to facilitate on-campus Placement opportunities to the students.
- Pre-placement training in soft skills (like Personality Development, CV Writing, Communication Skills, Aptitude tests, Interview Technique etc.).
- More than 90% of students from all the programs are being placed.
- Internship opportunities have been provided for PG students by various companies like Google, Yahoo, Microsoft, HP, Robert Bosch, Oracle, S7 Solutions, Sun Microsystems, ZTE etc.