About: PES Institute of Technology, South Campus
People’s Education Society Institute of Technology, Bangalore South Campus or PESIT South Campus ( formerly called the PES School of Engineering or PESSE) is a private co-educational engineering college on Hosur Road, Bangalore, India. PESIT South Campus was established in 2005 and is affiliated to the Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum and is accredited by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
- Accreditation:- NBA, NAAC, AICTE
- Affiliations: PES
- Mission: To provide students with a sense of history, an understanding of values and ethics, a commitment to law and morality, an appreciation of human creativity and an analytical inquiring mind.
- Vision: To create professionally superior and ethically strong global manpower.
- The PES Quality Policy: Our quality policy is to develop highly skilled human resources with the ability to adapt to an intellectually and technologically changing environment with the participative efforts of the management, staff, students and parents.
Undergraduate Engineering Programs
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Information Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Business Administration [MBA]
- Master of Computer Applications [MCA]
- M.Tech (Computer Science and Engineering)
- M.Tech VLSI Design and Embedded Systems
- Sports and Gym
- Internet Facility(wi-fi campus)
- Medical facilities
- Modern cafeteria (offering vegetarian and non-vegetarian )and number of other restaurants on campus offering a variety of different cuisine – from North Indian menu to South Indian specialties.
- Exclusive Placement and Training Centre to facilitate on-campus Placement opportunities to the students.
- Pre-placement training in soft skills (like Personality Development, CV Writing, Communication Skills, Aptitude tests, Interview Technique etc.).
- More than 90% of students from all the programs are being placed.
- Internship opportunities have been provided for PG students by various companies like Google, Yahoo, Microsoft, HP, Robert Bosch, Oracle, S7 Solutions, Sun Microsystems, ZTE etc.