MBA Management Quota Admission with Less CAT Score
Get MBA Management Quota Admission with Less CAT Score know about its fees structure, selection process, admission criteria and other relevant information For further details reach us TRUMP® Career Solution [AN ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company] Call on @ 9742479101[Ankit Mishra] || 9742886036 [Anis] || 9035556036 [Mayur Gautam] or visit our website www.trump.net.in or Email us: email@example.com
Direct Admission in Top MBA Colleges even after Low C.A.T Percentile
The general population who are attempting to get affirmation will search for the best administration foundations where they can apply with the helpful data on how phenomenal the B-school is. In addition, the data on expected cut off, conditions, charge will exhibit them to pick the correct MBA Management Quota Admission with Less CAT Score. In the event that one is given, relentless, and innovative, creative with interminable energy for revealing sharp strategies.
Direct Admission in Welingkar Mumbai for 2019 academic year
Eligibility Criteria: (Get MBA Management Quota Admission with Less Cat Score)
The candidates who wish to apply for selection in the Welingkar Institute must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as given below:
- The aspirant should have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Should have secured minimum 50% in the degree qualification.
Selection Criteria: (Get MBA Management Quota Admission with Less Cat Score)
- The selection process under PGDM will be done by “profile based calls”.
- In this stage the institute will call only those candidates who have an overall good profile.
- At this level the candidate need not have the results of the qualifying exam which they have given or they wish to give.
- These are early interview calls, to benefit the students with a good profile, so they have an opportunity to appear for the GDPI. Pure profile based calls will be given only in February 2019.
- Good profile will include:
- Strong academic background,
- Work experience and good academic consistency
- Extracurricular initiatives leading to achievements and awards (international/ national/ district level)
Key Points: (Get MBA Management Quota Admission with Less Cat Score)
- Minimum work experience of 2 years is compulsory as a part of basic eligibility criteria for selection in these courses.
- Part-time Master course is affiliated to the University of Mumbai.
Welingkar MMS Admission 2019: (Get MBA Management Quota Admission with Less Cat Score)
- At the PG level, the institute also offers 2-year full-time Master of Management Studies (MMS) in four disciplines. The program is affiliated to University of Mumbai. The minimum eligibility to apply for Maharashtra and All India Candidates is a Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks in aggregate.
- Welingkar selection to candidates from Maharashtra will be given on the basis of score in MAH-MBA/MMS-CET. For All India Candidates, a valid score in CAT/CMAT/GMAT/MAT/ATMA/XAT is required for selection.
Placement: (Get MBA Management Quota Admission with Less Cat Score)
Welingkar Mumbai has a good brand name and is able to leverage the same across various domains & specializations. For the HR branch, Welingkar can boast of a couple of International placements and/or CTC packages of 10+ LPA. Get MBA Management Quota Admission with Less Cat Score
Typically, Welingkar does manage to attract good brands like L&T, Infosys, Accenture, Deloitte, Citibank, HDFC, ICICI, Landmark etc. However, the college is dependent on the market trend for the year. Typically the average CTC could lie in between 6 to 8 LPA. Get MBA Management Quota Admission with Less Cat Score
Around 90% students got placed. A lot of big reputed companies visited our campus like Infosys, TCS, Accenture, Mahindra & Mahindra, BASF, Idea Cellular, etc. Get MBA Management Quota Admission with Less Cat Score
Read this also:
Low Score in CAT Get Direct MBA Admission
Top MBA Colleges accepting Low CAT Score
Management Quota MBA Admission if expecting low CAT Score
Top MBA Colleges in Delhi Direct Admission by low CAT Score
MBA Admission in TAPMI Manipal for 2019 Session
TAPMI is not just a B-school, it is center of business excellence with over 30 years of experience in academics, research and Executive Education Established in 1980.
The student city of Manipal, Karnataka plays host to the T.A. Pai Management Institute, fondly known as TAPMI. With academic rigour and experiential learning at its core, TAPMI’s Post Graduate Diploma in Management Programs are approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) since its constitution.
TAPMI is one among the 7 institutes in India and 5% of the top business schools worldwideto have been accredited with the illustrious Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) accreditation, the oldest and toughest accreditation in the world of business education. It is also the 5th institution in India to have both the AACSB as well as Association of MBAs (AMBA) accreditation.
Why TAPMI Manipal: (Get MBA Management Quota Admission with Less Cat Score)
- 50 Scholarships worth Rs.2.5 crore for meritorious students
- Consistently ranked in the top-20 B-Schools
- International Double Crown Accreditation with AACSB and AMBA reflecting quality
- CISCO enabled State-of-Art Infrastructure established in a 42 acre campus
- Emphasis on Experiential learning via BrandScan, SMIC, SEVA, Samnidhy and Omega
- Unbroken 100% placement record
- Strong Alumni base of 5000+ Alumni with more than 1/5th currently leading at CXO levels
- TAPMI Finance Lab – Largest Finance Lab powered by 16 Bloomberg and 7 Reuters terminals
- Personalized attention for capability assessment and development through FAS, CAS and LADC
- Application Oriented Faculty with strong academic grounding and research focus.
Programs Offered: (Get MBA Management Quota Admission with Less Cat Score)
TAPMI Offers four post-graduate management programs viz.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Banking and Financial Services (PGDM-BKFS)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Human Resources Management (PGDM-HR)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Marketing and Sales Management (PGDM-Sales)
Admissions Process: (Get MBA Management Quota Admission with Less Cat Score)
The stage II of TAPMI Admissions process consists of Written Ability Test (WAT) followed by a Group Discussion (GD) followed by Personal Interview (PI).
Written Ability Test (WAT): (Get MBA Management Quota Admission with Less Cat Score)
TAPMI conducts WAT to evaluate written capabilities of prospective students. WAT aims to evaluate Articulation and Technical (Grammar and Spellings) of the applicant.
Group Discussions (GD): (Get MBA Management Quota Admission with Less Cat Score)
Group Discussions aims to evaluate ability of the applicant to interact within a group. GD aims at evaluating applicant’s skills in the area of Leadership, Problem Solving, Solution Orientation, Persuasion and Communication. Topics for GD will be based on current affairs/ issues debated in last five years.
Personal Interview (PI): (Get MBA Management Quota Admission with Less Cat Score)
TAPMI’s objective for conducting personal interview is to understand the applicant’s attitude towards management education. To ensure the same TAPMI will be conducting Behavioural Personal Interview. TAPMI will evaluate applicant’s ability in terms of Self-Awareness, Self-Management, Social Awareness, Leadership and Communication.
Final Selection: (Get MBA Management Quota Admission with Less Cat Score)
Final selection of the candidate is based CAT/XAT/GMAT (Overall Percentile) + Verbal Ability Percentile + academic profile + work experience + WAT Score + GD Score + PI Score. Details will be provided later.
Placement: (Get MBA Management Quota Admission with Less Cat Score)
TAPMI once gain reinforced its position as one of the premier business schools in the country as it completed its Final Placements for the Class of 2016 – 2018. There were 93% conversions in Pre-Placement offers either from their summer internship organizations or through various B-school competitions, hence, proving their mettle through high quality work. Get MBA Management Quota Admission with Less Cat Score
The regular recruiters at TAPMI reinforced their faith in the calibre of talent by hiring in big numbers. This year witnessed a substantial 40% new companies confirming participation for the final placement process. The average CTC across the three courses is INR 10.6 lakh per year with the highest CTC on offer being INR 23.8 lakh per year.
## MBA Management Quota Admission with Less Cat Score ##
Get MBA Management Quota Admission with Less Cat Score for 2019 academic session. Contact TRUMP® Career Solution [AN ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company] Call on @ 9742479101[Ankit Mishra] || 9742886036 [Anis] || 9035556036 [Mayur Gautam] or visit our website www.trump.net.in or Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org