About: BMS Institute of Technology
The B.M.S. Institute of Technology (abbreviated as BMSIT), is a private engineering college in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. It was founded by B S Narayana, son of educationist B M Sreenivasaiah, and is managed by the B M S Educational Trust. It is the sister institution of B M S College of Engineering, a well established government aided engineering college in India. B M S Institute of Technology is located on SH-9, KA, a little distance away from Bangalore, known as Avalahalli. The college was granted the status of a Research Institution by the Visvesvaraya Technological University in 2005.
- Accreditation:- AICTE
- Affiliations: VTU
- Mission: “Accomplish stimulating learning environment through high quality academic instruction, innovation and industry-institute interface.”
- Vision: ” To emerge as one of the finest technical institutions of higher learning to develop professionals who are technically competent, ethical and environment friendly for betterment of society. “
Undergraduate Engineering Programs
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Information Science Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Master of Computer Applications [MCA]
- Sports and Gym
- Internet Facility
- Exclusive Placement and Training Centre to facilitate on-campus Placement opportunities to the students.
- Pre-placement preparations like aptitude and soft skills training are been given.
- Many of the top MNC’s have been recruiting.